This is to keep family and friends scattered around the world updated on the life of Rox and (soon to be met) baby. Photos, stories, thoughts, and more!

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Happy Birthday Sophia!!!



Guess what! I'm 2!




I had a great Hello Kitty party! Mommy spent all day making me this yummy "Hello Kitty Ballerina" cake. It was chaos! We had 11 of my little friends over to play, have cake, and I got so many beautiful presents! Thanks everyone!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Giovanna, Shun and our little Prince Chris. said...

Happy B-day Sophie....
And my compliments to your mommy who made a fabulous cake!!!looks yummy!....poor kitty though: the candles on her eyes!

1:27 PM

 
Blogger Campbell Family said...

Happy Birthday, Sophie! I had a great 2-year old party, too. I'll tell my mom to put some pictures on our blog soon. Love, Alex

1:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOPHIE HAS HAIR!!!! A special birthday, indeed. I like how hello Kitty has candles for eyes--very sinister. No, for real, it's really cute--put up another picture so I can see your day's worth of work! I miss you guys so much! I so hope I can visit in the summer!

(Sorry, it's been so long since I visited my blog that I can't remember my password so it made me "anonymous" in my other comment.)

8:16 AM

 
Blogger Krista said...

I can't believe how time flies. She is already two years old! It looks like you had a fun party and I'm very impressed with the cake. Good job Rox!

9:14 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated 2nd birthday Sophie!!! I am so sorry that I missed it...I can't believe that I did. I miss you and your mom and I hope that we can see each other soon.Love Marcy

12:52 PM

 
Blogger Judith said...

Happy Belated Birthday Sophie!!! I can't believe she's 2 already.
Awesome cake Roxanna!

2:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home