This is to keep family and friends scattered around the world updated on the life of Rox and (soon to be met) baby. Photos, stories, thoughts, and more!

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Day








Merry Christmas everyone! Today was so exciting! Mommy and I woke up at 6am and had breakfast and played for awhile before I noticed that there were some special things for me under the Christmas tree! I got a new trike! I can't ride it yet, but I'm trying hard! I got some yummy Japanese snacks from my friends in Japan. All I wanted to eat today was Senbe...and Christmas cookies. When Grandma and Grandpa woke up at 10am (sleepyheads!), I was already ready for a nap! After naptime I got all dressed up and Papa (grandpa) took some great photos of me in the snow. It was so cold! My Uncle Perry came over in for lunch, and I have a lot of fun with him. He reads me stories, and I slide down his legs like a playground slide! After dinner we had Bouche de Noel (also known as a Yule Log in America, or Kurisumasu Keiki in Japan) that Mommy made. I couldn't wait, so I snuck a cookie leaf when nobody was looking! I was so tired after all the excitement. I wish every day could be Christmas!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi guys,
Merry XMAS from the antipodes.
It looks like you all had a great day!

See ya

Dylan

9:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home