This is to keep family and friends scattered around the world updated on the life of Rox and (soon to be met) baby. Photos, stories, thoughts, and more!

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Sophie's new car, or wagon?

While driving past a garage sale today Sophie spotted this awesome green car. She can only figure out how to 'drive' herself backwards, so we harnessed up our big dog, Alex, so she could really feel the wind in her hair! (hee hee)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't let her outgrow that car before I come home again, so I can see her ride it in person!

2:52 PM

 
Blogger Giovanna, Shun and our little Prince Chris. said...

Wow, Sophie,
your buh-buh is soo cool I wish I could ride it too!!! Maybe I should tell my Mommy to get me one like that....I really like it!!!
the only problem would be that we don't have Alex to pull me so I guess I will have to do everything by myself. Sounds like a very tough thing to do!!
Your friend, Chris

9:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! What a fun ride :)
Looks like you should be able to have alex pull sophie on a sled this winter.

Melissa

10:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So fun to watch videos! I can only watch them at PSU so I'll bring headphones next time so I can hear. I could lip-read Sophie in the shoes video, but it's not the same as hearing her. What a totally awesome car! Even better than the one at my house. Calvin has our outdoor slide in his apt for the winter and loves it. Miss you!

5:22 AM

 
Blogger Campbell Family said...

That is soooo cute! Alex loves his little car that was a gift from a friend, but he mostly pushes it -- he hasn't figured out how to make it go when he sits inside it yet. Is it already cold enough in Montana for winter hats? We are still enjoying 80 and 90 degree days down here in Memphis! Love you both -- Laura

5:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sophie is the coolest kid! I wish I would have had a dog and a car like those when I was a kid. Miss you both.
Love Marcy

9:51 AM

 
Blogger ann said...

Seriously, you are a clever mom. :) Hahaha... oh my goodness, that would have been so much fun when I was a kid! Or for that matter, now! :)

11:45 PM

 
Blogger Chelan said...

How cute!

2:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home