Awesome Autumn




We had the most beautiful Autumn here in Montana. Sophia is growing like a weed, she is already wearing mommy's bathrobe. She is getting hair, slowly but surely. Her favorite activities include sticking things in her nose and ears, pulling the dogs tail, puddle stomping, and wearing mommy's clothes. Her favorite foods at the moment are chocolate and dog food...


3 Comments:
Rox, that first picture of the two of you is so precious!!
9:51 PM
Ok maybe my eyesight and hearing are going but if I am not mistaken that was Sophie pooing...
Oh how I love you Rox,I thought that posting a video of that is only something I would do...you are hilarious and so is your daughter. I totally miss you guys and I will give you a call soon...life has been absolutely insane for me since school started. I am working two jobs, taking a Uni course on Thursday nights and I have the MOST challenging class likely of my whole career. I am not speaking or seeing many people this year including my family. I can't wait for June! I am off to Vegas for a little fun on the 28th so I will call you after that to tell you all about it and hear about your trip in the summer. Kisses and hugs to both of you!
Marcy
12:02 AM
Sophie cracks me up...gotta love her!
11:32 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home