This is to keep family and friends scattered around the world updated on the life of Rox and (soon to be met) baby. Photos, stories, thoughts, and more!

Monday, July 31, 2006

Already 5 months!






I am already 5 months old! My mommy can't believe how big I am growing! I had my first doctor visit in America, I am healthy and heavy. I am nearly 18 pounds, and 26 inches long! The doctor said I am in the 95th percentile for baby height and weight, even though when I was born 5 months ago I was in the 10th percentile! I had my first vaccination shots. I cried, but when they were finished I had a brave smile for the nurse.

We stay busy here in Montana. We go to the farmer's market on Saturday mornings to get fresh vegtables and cherries (which our area is famous for). Here is a photo of me in my carseat. My mommy says that I used to hate the car. I used to cry every time we went anywhere (so sorry Kinuko, Judith, and Jacob for crying in your cars!). Now I talk and play with my toys until I fall asleep.

I am having a fun summer! I hope everyone is having a good time too!

9 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

Thanks for the update Roxanna. I can't believe it's already been five months! She really is getting so big. I'm glad she likes riding in the car now =) I didn't mind her crying, I just felt bad for her. Thanks so much for sharing your stories and pictures. It's always good to hear from you guys. Everyone's been asking about you.
Love and miss you!
Judith

10:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Roxanna, cool pics. Man, Sophie is really good at writing in the 1st person - amazing! You must have smuggled home a New Horizon to get her ahead in English! It's great seeing what you guys are up to.

See ya

Dylan

10:27 PM

 
Blogger Roxanna said...

Dylan, Did you ever make it out of Japan?

4:14 AM

 
Blogger ann said...

Cutest! Baby! Ever!

10:33 AM

 
Blogger Tabs said...

Hey girl, I can't believe it's already been 5 months since you joined us in the world. I'm so very happy that you are growing so nicely and looking so adorable doing it. I am so very glad that I have had the priviledge of meeting you in person and getting to see your adorableness in action. Keep on being cute and healthy and hopefully I'll get to see you again soon.

Roxanna, you should try to get ahold of my mom, she is in Browning, Montana this week. I'll try and email you her phone number today.

Love to both of you!!

3:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! It's been already five months...and sometimes it seems like you never left!We miss you so much and miss seeing how Sophie gets bigger and prettier every day. We are all doing fine here and can't wait to meet our baby soon. Just about 8 more weeks...
Thanks for always thinking of us
Lots of love
Gio&Shun

9:50 AM

 
Blogger Chelan said...

Rox, it's been too long since I've seen you and now you are a mommy! Naomi gave me your blog address, I'm thrilled to see you and Sophie and your family in pictures. She is very pretty. What a sweet girl! I'm expecting a baby myself in about five weeks. A boy this time--Miles. Know that you are always a great friend in my book. Much love, Chelan. my blog is chelanm.blogspot.com

1:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!!
How are you?

Thank you for the present!!
I got from Ian. That cloth is soooooooooooo cute & my favorite one!! Thank you so much!!

Sophie became big!!かわいいね!!
Soon my baby will be big,too.
We should enjoy this life ね!!

12:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. School backpacks manufactory http://www.wholesale-burberry-handbag.info/taylor-police-motorcycle-leather-coats.html

7:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home