This is to keep family and friends scattered around the world updated on the life of Rox and (soon to be met) baby. Photos, stories, thoughts, and more!

Monday, April 02, 2007

13 Months! Playtime!




The weather is getting warmer so I have been playing my little heart out at the playground with my friends. I can go down the slide all by myself! If we get cold, we go to Jasper's house and I like it there because he has lots of great toys. I love to sit in this chair that is just my size! Grandma put this apron on me this morning so I could "help" her make pancakes. Yummy!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sophie, you are such a cutie!! You get cuter and cuter everyday!
Lots of love to you and your mommy!

10:59 AM

 
Blogger ann said...

She's getting so big! What a beautiful girl, just like her mommy! You're making me consider a trip to Montana.... :)

7:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home