10 1/2 months



I am 10 1/2 months old! It is fun being a big baby! I can get into all kinds of mischief! I like to splash in the toilet, empty drawers, and pull the books off of shelves for fun. Mama doesn't mind cleaning up after me too much, she likes me sense of adventure. I love looking at picture books, and playing with my best friend Alex the dog. He likes me too, when I have food. In this picture he stole my cookie. I like to eat his food too!

5 Comments:
Congratulations, Sophie! You're a little bit too cute, though.
We had a bid freak snowstorm here in Portland. Everything's closed. I'm going mad.
Love, Naomi
3:19 PM
Omedeto Sophia! I'm sooooo happy that you walk now!
Roxanna, thank you for the Christmas card...the photo you gave us is on the wall here.
Jacob and I went ti Hokkaido for snowboarding on holiday. Niseko reminds me of you and Marcy a lot! I miss you!!! Ai
10:48 PM
Congratulations! Giant steps for a cute little girl!
Our Chris is getting bigger and heavier and can't wait to meet Sophia! I only hope that the she will never introduce him to washing his hands in the toilet!!!
We love you lots.
Gio&Shun&babyChris
1:41 PM
But Japanese toilets are so much nicer than American toilets! I am sure baby Chris will someday enjoy pushing the buttons and washing his hands in the bidet ;)
3:15 AM
She is too cute...I just want to kiss her cheeks all over!!! I really hope that we can see each other soon. I can't believe she is almost a year...where does the time go. Miss you guys! xoxo
3:34 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home