This is to keep family and friends scattered around the world updated on the life of Rox and (soon to be met) baby. Photos, stories, thoughts, and more!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Goodbye Marcie!

Marcie returns to Canada today. She will be missed by many from Iwaki all the way down to Mito. She's been a great friend, and changed nearly as many of Sophie's diapers as I have! Thanks Marcie! Happy travels, and best of luck in Canada. We'll miss you!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Rox for the lovely comment and for making me cry AGAIN! Your daughter is beautiful and I am not sure how I am going cope with not being able to see her and her mom who became one my closest and dearest friends. I love you both and remember that even though I am in a different country I am only a plane ride away and I will always be here for both of you. thank you for being such a big part of my life in japan and making it one of the greatest experiences of my life. Safe travels home. Love Marcy XO

12:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home